Nite Lites Drive-Thru Christmas Lights Show
November 17 - January 7th
Sun - Thurs: 5:30 - 9PM; Fri - Sat: 5:30 - 10PM
$35 Per Car/Vehicle; $50 Limo/Motorhome/Minibus; $100 Per Tour Bus
Experience Michigan’s largest drive-thru Christmas lights display! Nite Lites is a five-mile-long holiday lights drive through experience located at Michigan International Speedway. Stay in the comfort of your vehicle for the show and pay only $35 or hop aboard the Nite Lites Express train to experience the display up close!
For more information, visit https://nitelitesshow.com.
The Little Mermaid at the Croswell Opera House
November 17 to December 3
Join us under the sea for this Disney classic about a young mermaid who dreams of the world above! See Ariel, Prince Eric, Sebastian, Flounder, and all your friends from the beloved movie come to life on the Croswell stage.
5 Things To Do With Kids In Southeast Michigan This Fall:
Lenawee County, nestled in picturesque Southeast Michigan, is a family-friendly destination offering a plethora of activities to enjoy during the enchanting fall season. With its vibrant foliage, charming farms, and exciting events, Lenawee County presents an ideal opportunity for parents and children to create lasting memories.
Experience two amazing festivals in one weekend in Lenawee County October 14-15. Enjoy carnival rides, a flea market, food trucks, arts & craft show, antique tractor show, and live entertainment in downtown Tecumseh. Then take a short drive or free shuttle ride over to Kapnick Orchards for the Apple Festival, featuring fresh apples, cider, donuts, wagon rides, a petting zoo and craft booths.
Plan a road trip around Lenawee County to view the beautiful fall colors winding through the lush Irish Hills. It’s a peaceful route that offers an opportunity to stop and experience a local restaurant or take in the sights at a lake. Don’t feel like driving? Climb aboard for a train ride during the Clinton Fall Festival (September 22-24) on the Southern Michigan Railroad. They offer 45-minute round trips to the Red Millpond bridge and back.
3. Fall Colors at Hidden Lake Gardens:
Take in the scenic sights along the 755-acre botanical garden in Tipton, MI. Home to over 9 miles of hiking trails, Hidden Lake Gardens has a plant conservatory and arboretum. Plus, you can enjoy a unique 360-degree view on the “Reach for the Sky” Canopy Walk through the treetops.
4. Visit Museums and Historical Sites:
Step back in time and enjoy a show at the Croswell Opera House, Michigan’s oldest continually operating live theater. Visit Walker Tavern Historic site and relive what it was like to have your stagecoach stop at the farmhouse for a meal while on your route from Detroit to Chicago in the mid-1800’s. Take a self-guided tour through the destination while visiting historical museums, sites, and institutions of higher education.
5. Enjoy hayrides and animal interactions at local farms:
• Kapnick Orchards offers fresh cider, donuts, various baked goods, and a local favorite – frozen cider slush. Pick-your-own apples and pumpkins are available in the orchard and farm. Families can enjoy wagon rides through the Enchanted Forest and feeding/petting farm animals.
• Carpenter Farms is a family-owned business specializing in fall decor and fun family activities. They offer wagon rides, a corn maze, straw maze, indoor corn pit, fresh donuts, cider, frozen cider slushies, feeding/petting farm animals, and pumpkins.
• Gust Brother's Pumpkin Farm provides a real farm experience to all. They offer fall decorating and food needs, hayrides, u-pick pumpkin patch and pre-picked pumpkins, vegetables, u-cut flowers and build-your-own flower bouquet. A wide variety of farm animals to view and pet, cider, fresh farm-made warm donuts, pumpkin cookies, and other snacks.
• Meckley’s Flavor Fruit Farm offers a farm experience with farm animals to pet and view, a bakery with fresh donuts, cider, pies and bread, hand crafted artisan ciders, beer, and wine. The farm has produce, a corn maze, pumpkin patch, bonfire, food, pizzas and live music.
For unique places to stay visit https://www.visitlenawee.com/places-to-stay/.