2023 KidsLinked Oktoberfest Sunday Family FunDay
Sunday, September 10, 2023 10am-5pm
Ohio Expo Center & State Fair, 717 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211
Don't miss this fun filled day! Enjoy a special superhero & princess pancake breakfast or participate in our fun bubble run, followed by a princess and superhero parade, costume contest, story time, singing, crafts and more! Fun contest such as hula hoop, limbo, bingo, giant Jenga, water balloon toss or cake walk contests (big prizes!). Exciting VIP bag, tons of entertainment, food, and shopping at the Oktoberfest!
-- First 200 free treat from Tim Hortons! --
Event Registration Opportunities!
EVENT ADMISSION - FREE (Parking $12):
Event Admission is free and no pre-registration is required!
Fun Activity Registration:
Register now for these fun activities before they fill up – limited quantities:
1. Princess & Superhero Breakfast! (Limit 100 per seating – SEATING #1 - 11AM-Noon or SEATING #2 Noon-1PM- $6 Kids / $8 Adults / $23 Family 4-pack:
- All-you-can eat pancake & sausage breakfast
- Visit with Princess & Superhero’s
- Story time, songs, and more. Just a ton of fun!
- First 50 registrations receive a VIP Bag* (1 per family)
2. Oktoberfest Bubble Run presented by Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians! (Fun Run .25, .5 or 1 mile – 10:40AM Start)
- Entry Fee: $15 Super Sale (Ends 8/18) / $20 Entry after 8/18 or $25 Race Day
- Includes run though Bubbles & Foam at start line!
- Run to a candy & prize hunt during the run!
- Include Race Towel at Finish Line
- Race Medal at finish line
- Pancake Princess & Superheroes (11AM)
- Early Event Entry!
- Register & Learn More: CLICK HERE!
3. Fun Pass! (Limit 500 – FREE 1 Registration covers entire family) – Noon-5PM: includes the following items:
- Duck Matching game (Noon-5PM): Play to win either a water balloons, Laffy Taffy, squirt gun or candy bin!
- Mystery Prize Wheel (Noon-5PM): Receive 1 spin on the fun prize wheel to win one of 8 different prizes!
- Lollipop Game (Noon-5PM): Play this fun lollipop game where you will pick various lollipops (Giant Blow Pop, regular Blow Pop, and other fun lollipops) fun game!
- Character Meet & Greet (Noon-3PM): Meet princess or superhero in a special picture area!
- Princess & Super Hero Parade - FREE (starts at 1PM – meet in front of ODNR Pavilion): Participate in this fun parade/walk through the grounds of the Oktoberfest! Let by our Princess & Super hero. Fun chance for the kids.
- Princess & Superhero Costume Contest - FREE (Main Stage – ODNR Pavilion): Enter our fun costume contest! We will have fun prizes for everyone that enters, and the winner of the contest receiving a $50 gift card to Dave & Busters of Polaris! Enter before contest fills up.
- Fun Contests - FREE (2PM – 3PM – Main Stage – ODNR Pavilion): Play all of our fun contests to win prizes and more! Enjoy playing- Cake Walk, Hula Hoop, Limbo, Family Bingo, or Giant Jenga
*VIP Bag Includes (1 per family): Free Sun glasses, Pen from Josh & Jason Haskins Geico Office, BOGO to Big Air Trampoline Park (at Polaris Mall), 1 free drink coupon to Tim Hortons, Texas Roadhouse free appetizer, $10 Power Card or $25 for $25 coupon to Dave & Busters, and more!
Event Details (Outdoors):
- What: Columbus Oktoberfest Family Day
- Where: Ohio Expo Center (717 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211)
- When: Sunday, September 10th from 11AM -5PM (Bubble run starts at 10:40AM / Pancake breakfast starts at 11AM / Oktoberfest festival starts at Noon)
- Fun items: All day fun from princess & superhero meet & greets, bubble run, pancake breakfast, character parade, costume contest, story time, and more time with characters. Also, hula hoop, limbo, cake walk contest, family bingo, giant Jenga Challenge, bounce park (fee at event), tons of live entertainment/singers and lot of other neat items for your family!
- What to do at the event: Tons of food, shopping and entertainment. Come and enjoy this classic event!
- How it works: Start at the KidsLinked booth. From there you can receive whatever item you signed up to do or directions on where to start the fun. We will be located at the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Pavilion (far south part of the festival in the ODNR park).
- Admission: Free Admission!
- Parking: $12 per car charged by Expo Center
- 10AM: Packet Pick-up Opens
- 10:40AM: Bubble Run Starts (staggered start times)
- 11AM: Pancake Breakfast - Princess & Superhero (First Seating)
- NOON: Pancake Breakfast - Princess & Superhero (Second Seating)
- 1PM: Princess & Superhero Parade
- 1:30PM: Costume Contest
- 2PM: Hula Hoop, Limbo and Cake Walk and other Contests Start
- 2:45: Family Bingo
- 5PM: Event Ends - Thanks for Coming!
Make sure you pre-register to participate for all the fun activities!
For more information about the entire Columbus Oktoberfest weekend,
Interested in being a Vendor?
How it works:
Step 1: Click on "Get Tickets"
Step 2: Register for any of the fun items
Step 3: Your registration will be added to the respective list of what you are registering.
Step 4: Arrive to the event during your assigned time (depending on your entry time) the day of the event / your name will be checked off the list for entry.
Step 5: Have fun!
Please share the event with family and friends, and we look forward to seeing you soon!