Saturday, 7/22/23 9:30am-2pm
Pickerington Area Soccer Association, 630 Hill Rd. N.
Come be a part of this super fun Bubble run that everyone can enjoy! This super fun race involves running through bubble machines, then run to a candy/prize hunt, and finish by going on a slip and slide filled with foam at the finish line!! So much fun in one race! Our race helps support Kids Get Cancer Too.
Pickerington Bubble Run (.25-, .5- or 1-mile option):
- Start by running through bubble machines
- Run to a Candy hunt* – 1-milers get 2 candy hunts!
- Finish on a slip and slide filled with foam!
- Finish line medal at the end + Towel + 1 Ticket for the Carnival Games!
*1 candy hunt area for .25-and .5-mile participants / 2 candy hunts for the 1-mile participants
- Date: Saturday, July 22, 2023
- Location: Mount Carmel PASA Sports Complex (630 Hill Rd N, Pickerington, OH 43147)
- Start Location: Behind the main pavilion on the soccer field (start is on grass)
- Start Time:
- .25 Mile: 10:45AM
- .5 or 1 Mile: 10:30 AM
- Awards: Special Awards for the 1st 3 finishers by gender at finish line in order of finish!
- Special Candy Hunt (.25, .5 or .1): Run to a candy/prize hunt areas during the run! Super fun way to do a race!! 1 milers get 2 candy hunts!
Super Sale (Ends 6/28– All fees increase +$5 after – Race Day +$10)
- Pickerington Bubble Run (.25, .5 or 1 mile): $12
Race Registrants Receive the Following:
- Bubble Run (.25, .5 or 1 Mile):
- Finish Line Towel
- Finish Line Medal- NEW!
- One Carnival Game Ticket
- Special Item from Ohio ENT & Allergy Physicians
- Run to Candy Hunt! (Two Stops if doing 1 mile race)
- 1 free Bowling Pass Rule3 (1st 150 runners)
Packet Pickup Options:
- Saturday, July 22nd - Opens 9:30 AM
- Main Check in for the event
2023 KidsLinked Pickerington Back to School Bash
This race is part of the Pickerington Back to School Bash on 7/22. Find out more details: CLICK HERE
NO PETS ALLOWED (strollers are fine – course is on grass)
Race Benefits Kids Get Cancer Too:
Kids Get Cancer Too is a charitable organization that supports families with children fighting cancer. We pay for things such as wheelchair ramps, home modifications (in the Columbus, Oh area only), home set-up needs, car seats, car modifications, strollers, wigs, hearing aids, shoes, glasses, braces, and back bags for feeding pumps. If you know a child with cancer, please let us know - we can help.
Donate - click the following link: https://kgct.org/donate
Become a volunteer - click the following link: https://kgct.org/contact-us
Race Day Updates
Race Day Updates will be either posted on the KidsLinked Facebook page or via email. Final runner instructions will be sent the week of the race!
Inclement Weather Policy
The Bubble Run will start as scheduled (start times listed above) regardless of rain, snow or cold temperatures.
If there is visible lightning in the area, the race will be delayed for a minimum of 15 minutes. The race would only be further delayed, postponed, shortened or cancelled if extreme conditions jeopardize the safety of participants.
Please follow KidsLinked for constant updates and listen closely to all public address announcements on Race Day for information and instruction!