2023 KidsLinked Westerville Back to School Bash presented by Jake Breakey – State Farm Agent
Thursday, 7/20/23 5-8pmWesterville North High School 950 County Line Rd.
We are super excited to invite your family & friends to attend the 10th Annual Westerville Back to School Bash on July 20th! Register now for a bounce park, mini golf, carnival games, special princess & superhero visit, magician performance, balloon artist, face painter, duck matching game (win either mini squirt gun, bouncy ball, mini slinky or candy), petting zoo, pony rides, contests, free cotton candy, cookies and more. Find classes/programs/care as your family gets ready for back to school, support local businesses by visiting their booths, shopping, food trucks, neat things for you or your home and more. Sign up soon, will fill up fast!
-- First 200 Kids free Back to School Supplies - Max 2 per family --
-- First 200 free treat from Tim Hortons! --
Event Registration Opportunities!
EVENT ADMISSION - FREE (Pick only 1):
Pre-register for the fun items below (will fill up fast) - Click on "Register":
1. DIAMOND Entry - Option #1 : FREE- (LIMIT 100): Admits entire family:
- Early Entry (5PM-6PM)
- VIP Bag*!
2. GOLD Entry - Option #2: FREE:- (LIMIT 300): Admits entire family:
- General Entry (6PM-8PM) or $2 per person at event. Admits entire family.
3. EVERTYTHING PASS- (LIMIT 100) $12 :- PRESALE ONLY – (Per Person) - $15 value!
- Early Entry (5PM-6PM) - Includes all adults in party).
- 5 Activity Tickets (used for Carnival games or Mini Golf – 2 tickets for mini golf)
- Unlimited Bounce Park (All day)
- Fun Pass (See below)
- VIP Bag (1 max per family)!
ADD ON - FUN ITEMS
1. Bounce Park (Limit 200 - $5 Pre-register or $7 at event - per child):
- Unlimited Access to fun Bounce Park Items (6-8PM)
2. Activity Tickets ($6 for 3 Tickets - $3.00 per tickets at event) Tickets Used for:
- CARNIVAL GAMES (All games 1 Ticket except Giant Prize Wheel 2 tickets) Play 7 fun games Frog Flipper, Tin Can, Giant Prize Wheel, Racing Pigs, Rubber Chicken Launcher, Whiffle Ball Toss and Magnetic Balloon Pop Game! Win prizes – super fun!
- Mini Golf (2 Tickets) Play our fun 9 hole mini golf course – play with your family & friends!
3. Fun Pass! (Limit 500 - FREE): includes the following items:
- Duck Matching Game: Play to win either a Water Balloons, Laffy Taffy, squirt gun or candy bin!
- Mystery Prize Wheel (5:10PM -7:50PM): Receive 1 spin on the fun prize wheel to win one of 8 different prizes!
- Lollipop Game (5:10PM-7:50PM): Play this fun lollipop game where you will pick various lollipops (Giant Blow Pop, regular Blow Pop, and other fun lollipops) fun game!
- Character Meet & Greet (5-8PM): Meet princess or superhero in a special picture area!
- Giant Jenga Challenge (6:30PM – Main Stage): Play the 6 foot Jenga game! Win prizes for taking out a piece and it not falling over. Win a bigger prize if you take a stick from the lowest 3 levels without it falling over!
4. Columbus Virtual Reality Game Truck ($5 for 10 Minutes):
- Experience total immersion into lots of different games in this exciting and interactive game truck! Great for all ages 6 & older!
VIP Bag Includes (1 per family): Free Sunglasses, Pen from Josh & Jason Haskins Geico Office, BOGO to Big Air Trampoline Park (at Polaris Mall), 1 free drink coupon to Tim Hortons, Texas Roadhouse free appetizer, $10 Power Card or $25 for $25 coupon to Dave & Busters, and more!
Event Details (Outdoors)
- What: Westerville Back to School Bash presented by Jake Breakey – State Farm Agent
- Where: Westerville North High School (950 County Line Rd, Westerville, OH 43081)
- When: Thursday, July 20th , 2023 (5-6PM VIP Entry / 6-8PM General Entry)
- Event Website: COMING SOON
- Fun items: Fun summer festival that event that includes live entertainment, bounce park, carnival games, Princess & Superhero meet and greet, giant Jenga challenge, Magic of Jason Wyce performance, carnival games, bubble & foam zone, food trucks, lollipop game, prize wheel, balloon artist, petting zoo, pony rides ($5), fun music, free cotton candy, cookies, popcorn and more!
- What to do at the event: Get ready for Back to School by finding classes, care, after school programs, and educational resources. Plus connect with local resources, shopping, heath & wellness. Plus discover and shop for neat things for your home.
- How it works: Start at the KidsLinked booth (located near the front of the main entrance of the school - look for the blue check in sign & bubbles). From there you can receive whatever item you signed up to do or directions on where to start the fun. Let the fun begin!
- Admission: FREE (if you register ahead of time or $2 at the event)!
- 5PM: VIP ENTRY OPENS!
- 5:05PM: Bounce Park & Carnival Games Open!
- 6PM: GENERAL ENTRY OPENS
- 6:00: Magic of Jason Wyce Performance
- 6:30: Giant Jenga Challenge (Main Stage)
- 7:00: Magic of Jason Wyce Performance
- 8:00: Event Ends - Thanks for coming!
Make sure you pre-register to participate for all the fun activities!
Interested in being a Vendor?
How it works:
Step 1: Click on "Get Tickets"
Step 2: Register for any of the fun items
Step 3: Your registration will be added to the respective list of what you are registering.
Step 4: Arrive to the event during your assigned time (depending on your entry time) the day of the event, and your name will be checked off the list for entry.
Step 5: Have fun!
Please share the event with family and friends, and we look forward to seeing you soon!