12th Annual KidsLinked Hilliard KidsFest Presented by Integrity AthleticsSaturday, 3/25/23 9am-1pm Franklin County Fairgrounds, Edwards & Gaynard Building
We are excited to invite your family & friends to attend the 12th Annual Hilliard KidsFest & Summer Camp Expo on Saturday, March 25th! Register now for one of the 11 egg hunts, Bunny Pancake breakfast, Columbus Bunny Run, Bunny meet & greet area, bounce park, trackless train ride, magician, world famous dog show, balloon artist, face painter, carnival games, petting zoo, pony rides, contests, free cotton candy, cookies and more. Find summer camps/classes/programs for your kids & family, support local businesses by visiting their booths, shopping, food - treat trucks for breakfast & lunch, neat things for you or your home and more. Sign up soon, will fill up fast!
- First 200 Attendees receive a free treat from Tim Hortons!
Event Registration Opportunities!
EVENT ADMISSION OPTIONS - FREE (Pick only 1):
Pre-register for the fun items below (will fill up fast) - Click on "Register":
1. DIAMOND Entry - Option #1 : FREE- LIMIT 150: Admits entire family:
- Early Entry (9AM-10AM)
- VIP Bag*!
2. GOLD Entry - Option #2: FREE:- LIMIT 350: Admits entire family:
- General Entry (10AM-1PM) or $2 per person at event. Admits entire family.
ADD ON - FUN ITEMS
1. Ultimate Pass (Limit 100) $15 - PRESALE ONLY – (Per Person)
- Bunny Breakfast (9:45AM)
- Private Egg Hunt Time (9:15 AM)
- 5 Carnival Game or Trackless Train Tickets (train takes 2 tickets)
- Unlimited Bounce Park (All day 9AM-1PM)
- Fun Pass (See below)
2. Bounce Park (Limit 200 - $6 Pre-register or $8 at event - per child):
- Unlimited Access to fun Bounce Park Items (6PM - 8PM)
3. Bunny Pancake Breakfast! (Limit 200 – 8:30, 10:30, 11:15 or 11:45AM time slot) $6 Kids / $8 Adults / $23 Family 4-pack:
- All-you-can eat pancake & sausage breakfast
- Visit with Easter Bunny
- Special Egg Hunt Time!
4. Carnival Games or Trackless Train ($6 for 3 game or train Tickets - $3.00 per tickets at event – train takes 2 tickets)
- Play 6 fun games Rubber Frog Flipper, Tin Can Game, Mechanical Racing Pigs, Nerf Gun Shooting Gallery, Giant Prize Wheel and a new game (revealed soon)! Win prizes! Fun trackless train – fun ride!
5. Bunny Run! (Fun Run .25 or .5 mile – 8:50AM - $20 or Bunny Run 1.5 or 3 mile option -8:10AM - $25 – SUPER Sale till 3/2 +$5 After): Run this super fun course!
- Include Race Shirt
- Bunny Race Medal at finish line
- Special Medal for top 10 finishers (by gender/distance) – Bunny Run Only
- Pancake Breakfast with the Bunny (9AM)
- Early Egg Hunt Time (10AM)
- Early Event Entry!
- Register / Learn More: CLICK HERE
6. Fun Pass! (Limit 500 - FREE): includes the following items:
- Candy/Egg Hunt (10:15-11:45 – Every 15 minutes): You will be assigned to an candy/egg hunt time! Includes candy, eggs, special prizes, and 1 really big prize each egg hunt!
- Duck Matching game: Play to win either a Chocolate Bunny, Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg, or other Easter Candy!
- Mystery Prize Wheel (9:10AM -12:50PM): Receive 1 spin on the fun prize wheel to win one of 8 different prizes!
- Lollipop Game (9:10AM-12:50PM): Play this fun lollipop game where you will pick various lollipops (rainbow, Blow Pops, and other fun lollipops) based on a fun game!
VIP Bag Includes (Limit 150): 1 free drink coupon to Tim Hortons, Texas Roadhouse free appetizer, $10 Power Card or $25 for $25 coupon to Dave & Busters, BOGO to Big Air Trampoline Park, $3 Rooster Bucks, Free oil change or BOGO to Boyd’s Tires, and more!
Event Details (Indoors):
- What: 12th Annual Hilliard KidsFest presented by Integrity Athletics
- Where: Franklin County Fairgrounds (4951 Northwest Pkwy, Hilliard, OH 43026 – Edwards & Gaynard Building)
- When: Saturday, March 25th from 9AM - 1PM (9AM-6PM VIP Entry / 10AM-1PM General Admission)
- Fun items: 11 egg hunts, Bunny Pancake breakfast, Columbus Bunny Run, Bunny meet & greet area, bounce park, trackless train ride, magician, world famous dog show, balloon artist, face painter, carnival games, petting zoo, pony rides, contests, food trucks, fun music, free cotton candy, cookies and more!
- What to do at the event: Find summer camps, local resources, shopping classes, products, care options, kids items. plus discover and shop for neat things for your home.
- How it works: Start at the KidsLinked booth (located in the middle between the 2 Edwards & Gaynard building Building). From there you can receive whatever item you signed up to do and directions on where to start the fun.
- Admission: FREE (if you register ahead of time or $2 at the event)!
- 8:30-9AM – Pancake Breakfast Slot #1
- 9AM: VIP Entry Opens
- 9:15AM- 11:30 AM: Egg Hunt Waves (you will be assigned a start time)
- 9:45AM: Ultimate Pass - Pancake Breakfast Slot
- 10AM: General Entry Opens
- 10AM: Magician Performance (between Edwards & Ganyard Builing)
- 10:30AM: Dog Show Performance (across from Edwards Building)
- 10:30-11:15AM – Pancake Breakfast Slot #2
- 11:15-11:30AM – Pancake Breakfast Slot #3
- 11:30-12:15AM – Pancake Breakfast Slot #4
- 11:30AM: Magician Performance (between Edwards & Ganyard Builing)
- Noon: Dog Show Performance (across from Edwards Building)
- 1PM: Event Ends - Thanks for coming!
Bunny Run Schedule:
- 7:10AM: Bunny Run Packet Pickup Starts
- 8:10AM Bunny Run – 3 Mile Starts
- 8:30AM Bunny Run – 1.5 Mile Starts
- 8:50AM Fun Run - .5 Mile Starts
- 8:55AM Fun Run - .25 Mile Starts
- 9AM-9:45AM: Runners' - Pancake Breakfast Slot
- 10AM: Egg Hunt for Bunny & Fun Run participants
Make sure you pre-register to participate in all the fun activities!
Please be sure to stop by the event to reconnect with local area businesses, shop, purchase items and more!
Interested in being a Vendor?
How it works:
Step 1: Click on "Register"
Step 2: Register for any of the fun items.
Step 3: Your registration will be added to the respective list of what you are registering.
Step 4: Arrive to the event during your assigned time (depending on your entry time) the day of the event / your name will be checked off the list for entry.
Step 5: Have fun!
Please share the event with family and friends, and we look forward to seeing you soon!