2022 KidsLinked Westerville Winterfest & Carnival presented by Jake Breakey State Farm Agent
Sunday, 12/11/22 Noon-3pm
Clements Recreation Center, 180 Center St., Westerville
EVENT REGISTRATION & DETAILS:
This is the big one! It has so much holiday fun and fun carnival food! You can visit Santa, drop off a wish list, enjoy a sleigh ride, free ornaments, huge bounce park, coloring contest, free candy canes, carnival food, holiday music, balloon artist, face painter, holiday shopping, free cotton candy, cookies, popcorn, and more. Also packet pickup for Run the Lights - magical 3-mile run /walk through Butch Bando's Fantasy of Lights. Plus, an exciting VIP bag and more activities! Hurry, this event will sell out. This event has everything!
-- First 200 receive a free Treat from Tim Hortons!
-- 90 Families receive a visit with Santa Claus – Must pre-register!
Looking for a mortgage at a great rate? Contact one of the friendly mortgage officers at US Bank Mortgage in Worthington CLICK HERE
EVENT REGISTRATION OPPORTUNITIES!
EVENT ADMISSION - FREE (Pick only 1):
Pre-register for the fun items below (will fill up fast) - Click on "Register"
- DIAMOND Entry - Option #1: FREE- LIMIT 150: Admits entire family: Early Entry (12PM- 1PM) + VIP Bag*!
- GOLD Entry - Option #2: FREE- LIMIT 150: Admits entire family: General Entry (1PM- 3PM) or $2 per person at the event.
ADD ON - FUN ITEMS
- VIP ULTIMATE PASS- (Limit 50) -$15per child: Includes Free Snow Trails Pass (Lift Ticket + Skis + Ski Lesson) + Unlimited Bounce Park + 3 Carnival Game Tickets + 1 Carnival Food item (pick Pretzel/Nachos/ or hot dog)!
- VIP Bounce Park - (Limit 100) $6 Pre-register or $8 at event – (per child): Includes early entry + unlimited access to fun 4 Bounce Park Items + 1 Carnival Game Ticket!
- Bounce Park (Limit 200 - $5 Pre-register or $7 at event - per child): Unlimited Access to fun Bounce Park Items (12PM - 3PM)!
- Santa Visit Pass (Limited to 90 Families - FREE): 1 Pass admits the whole family to visit Santa Claus! Drop off your wish list with Santa’s Elf, then visit Santa & take pictures! (Pick either time Slot, 12:15PM-1PM. 1-2PM, or 2-2:45PM). Ho, ho, so much fun!
- Carnival Games ($6 for 3 game Tickets - $2.50 per tickets at event) Play 4 fun games Rubber Frog Flipper, Basketball Shoot, Mechanical Racing Pigs, or Giant Prize Wheel! Win prizes -- Super fun!
- Sleigh Ride! (12:15-2:30PM - limit 40): Have a fun sleigh ride with the entire family! Enjoy a nice outdoor sleigh ride $10 per family (seats 5-6 max)
- Carnival Food Pass (Limit 150- $5 per item): Pick one of these fun carnival food items – Pretzels, Nachos, or Hot Dog! Will sell out, pick now to guarantee item available.
- Fun Pass! (Limit 200): includes the following items:
- Holiday Ornament + Mystery Prize Wheel! FREE (LIMIT 300 12-2:30PM): Pick from a variety of ornaments to make then spin the Mystery Wheel to win a prize - Super Fun!
- Holiday Coloring Contest - FREE (1:30PM - coloring time 12-1:30PM): Prizes for everyone that enters, multiple winners each round! We will provide coloring sheets or get an advanced start (see link) Entry must be completed by 1:30PM: CLICK HERE
- Candy Cane Game - FREE (LIMIT 300 - 12-2:30PM): Play this fun candy cane game where you will pick various colors (like Candyland) to determine which candy cane you win! Very fun.
VIP Bag Includes: 1 free drink coupon to Tim Hortons, free activity to Scene 75, $10 game card to Scene 75, free Texas Roadhouse appetizer, $10 Power Card or $20 for $20 coupon to Dave & Buster's, BOGO to Big Air Trampoline Park, free oil change or BOGO to Boyd’s Tires, free hand sanitizer, and more!
Run the Lights Registration
(3- or 6-mile options though Butch Bando’s Fantasy of Lights!)
Race Details: Westerville Winterfest is the packet pickup for Run the Lights (on Dec 17th). This is a magical run through the 3-mile light show at Butch Bando’s Fantasy of Lights. This is the holiday run of the season. Race occurs in multiple waves, 1st-3rd place by gender for each wave, and special families only wave! Come and experience this very special run/walk – 3- or 6- mile option:
- All Runners Receive: Race entry + Reindeer Medal + Race Shirt + Mug or pint glass at finish line + Run/walk this fun race!
- Race Registration / Learn More: CLICK HERE
Looking for that perfect home contact Susan Braskett with Coldwell Banker CLICK HERE
Event Details (Indoors):
- What: Westerville Winterfest presented by Jake Breakey State Farm Agent
- Where: Otterbein Clements Center (180 Center St, Westerville, OH 43081)
- When: Sunday, December 11th from Noon - 3PM (Noon-1PM VIP Entry / 1-3PM General Admission)
- Fun items: Fun holiday event that includes special visit with Santa Claus, huge bounce park, carnival food, carnival games, drop off wish list, candy cane game, free ornaments making/prize wheel, balloon artist, sleigh rides, holiday music, coloring contest, free cotton candy, cookies, popcorn and more!
- What to do at the event: Holiday shopping!! Find local resources, classes, products, kid's items. plus discover and shop for neat things for your home.
- How it works: Start at the KidsLinked booth (located just inside the main entrance of the Clements Center – look for the Green Sky Dancer). From there, you can receive whatever item you signed up to do or directions on where to start the fun. Inside the complex will be the ornaments, carnival tickets, bounce park wrist band, prize wheel, balloon artist and more. Santa Claus will be in the building!
- Admission: Free (if you register ahead of time or $2 at the event)
- 12:00 pm: VIP Entry Opens
- 12:15: Sleigh Ride and Santa Visits Start
- 1:00: General Entry Opens
- 1:00: Magical Mr. J (Main Stage)
- 1:30: Coloring Contest Judging Starts
- 2:00: Magical Mr. J (Main Stage)
- 2:45: Santa Visits End
- 3:00: Event Ends - Thanks for coming!
Make sure you pre-register to participate for all the fun activities!
Looking for a great mortgage or refinance for your home? Find a nice local mortgage officer at US Bank CLICK HERE.
Interested in being a Vendor? CLICK HERE
How it works:
Step 1: Click on "Register"
Step 2: Register for any of the fun items
Step 3: Your registration will be added to the respective list of what you are registering.
Step 4: Arrive to the event during your assigned time (depending on your entry time) the day of the event / your name will be checked off the list for entry.
Step 5: Have fun!
Please share the event with family and friends, and we look forward to seeing you soon!