This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- Ohio Tax Free Weekend: The Ohio Tax Holiday Weekend for Back-to-School Shopping is this weekend, August 5-7. Every penny counts to save money for your family, so check out my tips for making the most of this tax free weekend (including some items you might not know are included!). See the Ohio Tax Free shopping details here.
- Try EveryPlate & Get $20 Off!: Meal subscription boxes can save busy families a lot of time, but some services definitely do not save money on your grocery budget. If you want to try one of these services, but also keep coast down, try Every Plate. Mary has tried several, and this one is the most cost effective and has super family friendly recipes. You can also save $20 on your first box; see details here.
- Quit These Habits to Save More Money!: It's the start of a new year and a new goal of saving!
- Join Mission Savers Group for Inside Deal Tips: Did you know that Mission: to Save has a Facebook group community called “Mission Savers”? If you haven’t yet, join Mary and the group as they share savings tips with each other. Every week Mary posts UDF freebie reminders, National “Day” deals, local restaurant offers and more! So join more frugal friends today!
- Freebies from Grove Collective: Have you heard about Grove Collective? It’s a great place to buy your fave natural products online. Right now, you can score FREE 5 pieces Intro set (includes Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Multi-Purpose spray, walnut scrubbers and dish scrubber) with your first $30 purchase. This deal makes them better prices than the grocery store. Check out all the details on the Free Mrs. Meyers Set from Grove here.
- Birthday FREEbies List: There's always a birthday in the family, right? Mary has all the birthday freebies and offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.