October 9, 2021
Polaris Mall Parking Lot
- Mental Health Awareness 5K 8-10am (Last walk group leave at 9am)
- Health Fair with many kids activities 9am-1pm
- Giant inflatables and balloon animal artist for kids 10am-1pm
- The Blue Limestone Project playing live classic rock 'n roll 9am-11am
- Yoga at 11:30am
- 104.9 The River playing music 11am-1pm
- Line dancing at 12:30am
- Gift card drawings every 15 minutes with great prizes
- Meet Elias the NAMI therapy dog!
- Kona Ice truck, food trucks and coffee truck
- Sackett Farm organic flower farm Zentangle demo
- Stockhands Horses for Healing - Equine assisted therapy demo
NAMI is the leading provider of community mental health education in Delaware and Morrow Counties. Evidence-based classes for:
All people with conditions.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
All NAMI classes, workshops, and support groups are FREE and led by loving people who have lived experience and continue to walk the mental health journey as a person with a condition or a family member.
Family to Family
Basics OnDemand for parents
Peer to Peer
In Our Own Voice
Ending the Silence for Parents
Join our Kindness Project
Click here to see a schedule or to register.
NAMI is funded by Delaware Morrow Mental Health and Recovery Services Board and Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services.