The Grove Church, 3420 Blacklick Eastern Rd NW, Baltimore
165 Graceland Blvd, Columbus
April 5 - 11
940 Polaris Parkway, Columbus
April 20 - 24
Hartford Fairgrounds, 14028 Fairgrounds Rd.
Three Bags Full is very excited that retail has opened and is super excited to offer the Central Ohio community a resource for SAVING MONEY on clothes for their kids. Plus, if you need bikes, baby gear, shoes, swimsuits or any other manner of kid related items, this is THE place to find it & save in the process!
So, what do you need?
Double stroller to accommodate the new addition?
Don't "need" anything?? Planning ahead by shopping local saves you time, energy & money!
Due to COVID-19, there are a few changes:
1) Bring your own bag. The blue bags will be available for your purchase for $5.
2) Make an appointment to shop. Avoid standby lines, have the best selection & great social distancing.
3) You'll keep your card and process it yourself. Card is better than cash, so we aren't handling a lot of dirty money. :)
4) Check-out process will be different to ensure social distancing. Please follow the instructions provided on location.
5) Instead of cleaning everything one time, it'll be cleaned multiple times a day! (It'll smell like lemons at the sale! haha!)
Shop by Appointment: Purchase an appointment time.
*Saturday night most items 50% off, ticket required. Sunday most items 50% off, no ticket required. Monday all items on sale.
EARLY ACCESS to Three Bags Full Pop Up Shop means:
- BEST selection
- One of a kind finds
- Hard to find, in demand items
- Less crowded: more social distancing
- BEST deals.
Portion of proceeds from early bird tickets are donated to local family and children's charities.
Three Bags Full will have ONLINE SHOPPING available for those not yet ready to venture out. Check out www.threebagsfull.info for more details.