KidsLinked Family Media is looking to add a part-time Sales Coordinator in order to facilitate effective communications to prospective and existing clients in support of the Sales staff. The Sales Coordinator will coordinate internal and external sales process communications at the direction of sales personnel.
The Sales Coordinator will:
- Create and send specific proposals to clients interested KidsLinked services via email.
- Provide required answers and responses to questions from clients regarding the proposals.
- Follow up and maintain communications with clients via email from proposal to contract closing.
- Provide sales staff updates on status of the process for each prospect.
- Maintain proposal database with appropriate status.
- Provide operational staff with proposal and customer expectations when order is placed for fulfillment of order.
- Maintain client and prospect lists for CRM purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have:
- Some previous sales experience with the ability to create detailed sales proposals.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to communicate via email effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and/or determine client questions and needs in order to respond appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via email platform.
- Ability to create and maintain word processing and spreadsheet files.
- Flexibility to work remotely with access to a computer and telephone throughout the day.
- Ability to pass a background check.
This is a part time position with an expectation of 15 – 20 hours per week. The compensation would be an hourly rate plus commission on sales. Some coordination with sales staff or clients is likely to come before or after normal business hours. All client communication would be done via email.
KidsLinked is a multi-channel media company, focused on providing valuable information to families with children regarding services and products that help them control their busy lives. We produce helpful guides sent to homes and available at many area locations, host local events full of fun and information for families, we deliver valuable information and offers weekly through email newsletters to thousands of homes each week and we operate an interactive website, KidsLinked.com, so that families can have access to all of this information whenever and wherever they need it.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.