This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- Target Holiday Price Match: Now through Christmas Eve, you can be confident you are getting the best price on all that holiday shopping. Check out the Target Holiday Price Match Guarantee for 2021 here.
- Are You Ready to Cut the Cord?: Getting rid of cable is a great way to save money. But are you really read to make the cut? Read Mission: to Save’s suggestions on how you know you are ready here. And if you are ready to jump into the world of cable cutters, read this post on how to cut cable.
- Join Mission Savers Group for Inside Deal Tips: Did you know that Mission: to Save has a Facebook group community called “Mission Savers”? If you haven’t yet, join Mary and the group as they share savings tips with each other. Every week Mary posts UDF freebie reminders, National “Day” deals, local restaurant offers and more! So join more frugal friends today!
- Freebies from Grove Collective: Have you heard about Grove Collective? It’s a great place to buy your fave natural products online. Right now, you can score FREE 5 pieces Intro set (includes Mrs. Meyers Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Multi-Purpose spray, walnut scrubbers and dish scrubber) with your first $30 purchase. This deal makes them better prices than the grocery store. Check out all the details on the Free Mrs. Meyers Set from Grove here.
- Over 30 Pantry Meals: Are you looking for more meal ideas? Maybe you want to use some of those pantry staples to stretch the time between grocery trips. Check out this list of over 30 pantry cooking recipes. Meals and desserts that use pantry faves like pasta, beans, rice and oats can all be found here.
- Amazon Subscribe and Save Fillers: Do you like the convenience and savings you get when ordering Amazon Subscribe and Save items? But maybe you need just one more item to get the best savings. Check out this list of low cost Amazon Subscriber and Save products here. And get details on just how this subscription program works for the best savings.
- Homemade Recipes for Grocery Store Swaps: Try these homemade recipes for grocery store swaps on food and leaning supplies. These DIY versions of household and pantry staples can save you money, be a more healthy option and are great alternatives when you can’t get to the store. See the list of over 35 recipes here.
- Affordable Stitch Fix Alternative: Do you love the idea of Stitch Fix, but not the prices!? Then check out a subscription to Nadine
West for a more budget friendly options. See Mary’s first experience and get $10 off here.
- Birthday FREEbies List: It’s the start of October and that means Mary’s inbox is filling up with Birthday Freebies and Offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.