This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- $5 Entertainment Book: Right now the classic Entertainment Coupon book is on sale for ONLY $5 shipped! There is still plenty of year left to take advantage of the savings. With many local restaurants included, this way you can save a little money but still support local businesses. See details on the offer and expiration date here.
- FREE Coffee at Panera: Sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription by July 4th and pay nothing ‘til September! See all the details on this offer here.
- Watch “Just Mercy” for Free: For the month of June, Warner Bro Studios is offering its movie "Just Mercy" for FREE on most streaming platforms. See details here.
- Summer Reading Programs: While many of these Summer Reading programs have gone virtual, they still offer ways to encourage and reward your kids for reading this summer. Check out the list of retail stores and libraries offering summer reading programs here.
- Summer is NOT Canceled: Summer is still here, and parents might have to be a little more creative this year to keep the kiddos busy. Check out ideas for backyard summer camp, water fun, new board games and even Drive-In Movie options. See all the summer fun ideas here.
- Don’t Throw Out Those Candle Jars: Do you love 3 wick candles? When you’re done burning them, don’t throw them away - upcycle the jar! Watch this tutorial to see how to easily clean them out to repurpose them.
- Subscription Box Offers: While some stores and restaurants are slowly reopening, many families are not ready to run out just yet. Subscription box offerings may still be the right option for now. Check out two of Mary's faves for clothing subscriptions and meal kits. Both are offering discounts at this time too. See Mary's fave subscription boxes here.
- Bonus Gift Card Offers for Moms, Dads and Grads: The spring is full of celebrations and many restaurants offer bonus gift card offers which are perfect for gifting. Check out the big list of gift card offers for moms, dads and grads here.
- Over 30 Pantry Meals:
Are you looking for more meal ideas? Maybe you want to use some of
those pantry staples to stretch the time between grocery trips. Check
out this list of over 30 pantry cooking recipes. Meals and desserts that use pantry faves like pasta, beans, rice and oats can all be found here.
- Homemade Recipes for Grocery Store Swaps: Try these homemade recipes for grocery store swaps on food and cleaning supplies. These DIY versions of household and pantry staples can save you money, be a more healthy option and are great alternatives when you can’t get to the store. See the list of over 35 recipes here.
- Kids Meal Offers During Coronavirus Crisis:
Many restaurants are helping families that usually count on school
meals by providing kids meal deals. Some of these offers are free and
some are discounted, all of them are a great help to families during
this time. See the list of national and local Ohio offers here.
- Kroger Mega Event Change: Starting on 3/18, Kroger Mega Events will have a change. Now you will be able to buy 5 OR MORE of the items to count toward the Mega Sale discount. For more details go here.
- Aldi Must Buy Items:
Shopping at Aldi grocery store is perfect for families wanting to save
money. Have you ever wondered what are the best products to buy at Aldi.
Check out this list of over 30 must buy items at Aldi here.
- Affordable Subscription Options:
Have you seen the unboxing videos and want to unbox your own goodie,
but the prices are just too much? Check out these options for affordable
subscription boxes that might just fit the budget. Mary has listed her
favorites in beauty, clothing and meal subscriptions here.
- Affordable Stitch Fix Alternative: Do you love the idea of Stitch Fix, but not the prices!? Then check out a subscription to Nadine
West for a more budget friendly options. See Mary’s first experience and get $10 off here.
- Birthday FREEbies List: It’s the start of October and that means Mary’s inbox is filling up with Birthday Freebies and Offers! Celebrate your birthday all month long with great goodies like % off, FREE desserts and more. Find a huge list of offers to sign up for here.
- Kids Eat FREE Deals: Kids eat FREE programs are a great way to cut down on the cost of eating out and help your dining budget. Check out this list of National and Columbus Kids Eat Free Offers.
- Savings Hacks for Shopping at Your Favorite Locations: Do you ever get the feeling you could be saving even more at your favorite store or restaurant? Check out these savings hacks for shopping and become an expert! See all the tips here.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.