- Get Up to $10.25 Back on Next Grocery Purchase!: Have you tried the Ibotta app yet? If not, download it today! Ibotta is a grocery rebate app that helps you earn money back on your grocery purchases. Right now they are offering a $0.25 rebate on any grocery purchase. Plus, if you are a new user and it’s your first receipt, you will earn a bonus $10! That’s $10.25 in cache back! Sign up for Ibotta here!
- $5 off $50 Home Depot Coupon: Sign Up for the Home Depot Garden Club Newsletter, and you will get a coupon for $5 off your
next $50 in store Home Depot garden purchase. You will also get great tips and sales sent to your inbox. See Home Depot Garden Club details here.
- Columbus Commons FREE Fitness Classes:
This summer the Columbus Commons sponsored by United Healthcare is
offering FREE Fitness classes several times a week. Be sure to check
out all the Columbus Commons fitness class details here. Also check out a fun Columbus Commons Summer Checklist here for more fun (and frugal) activities.
- Central Ohio Summer Movie Schedule: Summer movie programs are a great way to cool off in the summer and most offer great savings offer too. Mary from Mission to Save has put together a great calendar of all the local Central Ohio theaters and their shows. Get your free printable movie schedule here.
- 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Costco Meal Plan: Check out this awesome meal plan package you can get recipes and shopping list to help you create 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Meals from Costco. The meals will only cost $150 total and the meal plan is as low as $1.49 to make it easier on you. There is also a more comprehensive meal plan with instructional videos and printables for $5. See all the details on this time saver plan here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Daily Amazon FREE eBook Titles: Everyday, Mission: to Save lists 10 Free ebook titles to download on Amazon. These titles include recipe books, how to guides fiction and even children’s titles. Check in here each day to see what you can read for FREE.
- Save More with Rebate Apps:
Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping
coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then
start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great
money save tools here.
- Amazon Kindle First Program: Amazon Prime Members have access to the Kindle First. This program offers members the opportunity to read 2 not yet release Kindle titles for Free each month (non-prime members can pay $1.99 for two titles). See more details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.