This week's Mission: to Save deals include:
- Frugal Fall Fun in Central Ohio: It’s finally starting to feel like Fall in Central Ohio. And it’s one of the best times to live here thanks to all the great family activities. Check out a list of Fall Fun from Zoo events to apple picking and even ideas for a day trip. See all the info here.
- Kids Eat FREE Deals: Kids eat FREE programs are a great way to cut down on the cost of eating out and help your dining budget. Check out this list of National and Columbus Kids Eat Free Offers.
- Savings Hacks for Shopping at Your Favorite Locations: Do you ever get the feeling you could be saving even more at your favorite store or restaurant? Check out these savings hacks for shopping and become an expert! See all the tips here.
- Time for Pumpkin Spice (Everything) Season:
Even your cleaning routine can smell like fall. The new seasonal Mrs.
Meyer’s scents are now available
on Grove. Try scents like Spiced Pumpkin, Apple Cider, Autumn Fig and
Mum. New Grove members can snag these scents for FREE (find out how here). Or current members, you can
add them to your next shipment.
- Ways College Students Can Save: Do you have a kid going back to college? Check out these tips for helping college kids save money. From discounted Amazon Prime to rented textbooks, college kids can learn to be frugal too! See the tips here.
- Free First Day of School Printables: Time to show off those First Day of School pics. Print these FREE “First Day of” signs to be social media ready! And have a great start to this school year. Print them here.
- Freezer Meal Plan Bundles: Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table? After a long day at work or at the ball field, do you just give up and hit the drive-thru? Me too! Frugal mom’s know that using freezer cooking meal plans not only saves time and sanity but also keeps the budget safe from those impulse take out buys. Take a look at the awesome meal plan bundles from MyFreezEasy here.
- Chick-fil-A One App Rewards:
Do you love Chick-fil-A? Are you using the CFA One App? If not you are
missing out on earning free food! For instance, Chick-fil-A Sawmill
is offering a FREE peach shake if you order the Smokehouse BBQ Bacon
sandwich through the app. See details on the CFA Sawmill offer here and see more ways to
save at Chick-fil-A here.
- How to Save at the Movies: Do you want to take the family to the movies, but find the cost of it all more than you can afford? Take a look at these tips for how to get cheap movie tickets and save money at the movie theatre.
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Felt Letter Boards for $15 or Less:
Whether it’s for trendy decor or funny social media posts, felt letter
board are very “in” right now. See a list of several for $15
or less here.
- Weekly List of FREE & Discounted eBooks: Looking for more books to add to your eBook library? Check out the Mission: to Save Weekly List
of Thrifty and FREE eBook Titles. Everything from devotionals to recipes, to novels to kids books- updated each week- right HERE. Be sure to bookmark
or PIN this page and check back each week for new titles.
- Kids Eat FREE:
Sometimes you just want a night off from cooking, but don’t want to
bust the budget, so kids eat free offers are a great way
to save! There are lots of great offers for every night of the week.
From Rusty Bucket’s Reading program to Cbus’s trendy Sweet Carrott,
there’s something for every taste. See a big list of offers on the
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And
online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell
if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out.
Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.