- Kroger Mega Sale Freebies: The Kroger Mega Sale continues this week, and there are several items you can
snag for FREE this week. Be sure to pick these up for your family or for donations. See all the details on how to get them here.
- Lowest Price on Ticonderoga Pencils: This brand of pencils always finds its way on top school supply lists. And there is a good reason. They really
are the best! Right now you can stock up for a low price with a deal shipped right to your house. See the deal here.
- Save During Back to School Season: It’s Back to School shopping season. Be sure to check in each week on Mission: to Save to see the best school supplies sales; see what deals Mary has found (like a hot price on Ticonderoga pencils) and find general tips on how to save on back to school shopping. Find all the back to school info here.
- Entertainment Book Sale: Once again the Entertainment Book is on sale. And this time it’s the lowest of the year - just $5 shipped. There’s still plenty of 2018 left to use the savings packed in this savings book. Find the details here.
- Students Try Amazon Prime for FREE: Students (with a .edu email) can try Prime Student for FREE for 6 months, then get a year for just $49. It’s all the great benefits of Prime, at a discounted price. See more details here.
- Summer Rules Sanity Saver: This idea might not save you money, but it might just save some sanity! Check out Mary’s "Simple Summer Rules for
Screen Time Use" and print a free checklist too. See the rules here.
- Summer Reading Programs: With many schools ending for the year in the coming days, parents will be looking for ways to keep the kids interested in reading this summer. Check out the rewarding list of Summer Reading Programs here.
- ThredUp $10 Free Credit: Shopping secondhand is now the chic and “green” thing to do. And
online sites like ThredUp make it easy for you to buy and sell
if you are a new user, you can even get a $10 credit to try them out.
Check out Mission: to Save’s latest ThredUp “unboxing” on Facebook here or go straight to shopping
- Save More with Rebate Apps: Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great money save tools here.
- Free Dog Food and Treat Sample Box: Amazon Prime Samples is a new offer to check out. They offer sample boxes in a variety of categories. You pay an upfront price and then get that money back in the form of a credit to use on a future Amazon order. So essentially you are getting the box of samples for FREE. Try the Dog Food and Treat box or other here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Daily Amazon FREE eBook Titles: Everyday, Mission: to Save lists 10 Free ebook titles to download on Amazon. These titles include recipe books, how to guides fiction and even children’s titles. Check in here each day to see what you can read for FREE.
- Amazon Kindle First Program: Amazon Prime Members have access to the Kindle First. This program offers members the opportunity to read 2 not yet release Kindle titles for Free each month (non-prime members can pay $1.99 for two titles). See more details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.