- Donate at Noodles & Company for a Freebie: September is Hunger Action month. Donate $2 to No Kid Hungry at Noodles & Company, and you will get a coupon for a FREE sharable on next purchase. See details on this and their reward program here.
- FREE + Money Maker Enjoy Life Chocolate at Kroger: Thanks to coupons and a rebate app offer, you can get 3 Enjoy Life Chocolate bars from Kroger for FREE (plus earn back a little extra money). See this deal and more Kroger offers here.
- New LEGO Advent Calendars for 2017: It’s only September, but the 2017 LEGO Advent Calendars have been released. These popular pre-Christmas gifts often sell out or see huge price increases as it gets closer to the Advent season, so the time to buy is now! Check out the LEGO lineup, as well as some other fun options to countdown to Christmas here.
- Tailgate Tips and Trends: Mary from Mission: to Save was on Good Day Columbus this Monday to share some tailgating tips and trends for this season. Be sure to check out the replay and the deals to go along with the items showcased. If you are a sports mom, you have to see that tee or do you need a gift for the Buckeye fan with everything? She’s got something for that too! See the details here.
- FREE Chick-fil-A Breakfast Item: Starting on August 31,
CFA One app users can find an offer in the app for a FREE Chick-fil-A
Breakfast item. This is a rare offer that is available at all locations
of you use the CFA One app. See
all the details here.
- TeamSnap App for Sports: TeamSnap is an awesome team management app that is a game changer for parents and coaches. TeamSnap helps with practice scheduling, game notifications and so much more. While most features are free, for a limited time you can try the premium features for a FREE trial. See all the details on TeamSnap and the trial offer here.
- Columbus Commons FREE Fitness Classes:
This summer the Columbus Commons sponsored by United Healthcare is
offering FREE Fitness classes several times a week. Be sure to check
out all the Columbus Commons fitness class details here. Also check out a fun Columbus Commons Summer Checklist here for more fun (and frugal) activities.
- 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Costco Meal Plan: Check out this awesome meal plan package you can get recipes and shopping list to help you create 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Meals from Costco. The meals will only cost $150 total and the meal plan is as low as $1.49 to make it easier on you. There is also a more comprehensive meal plan with instructional videos and printables for $5. See all the details on this time saver plan here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Daily Amazon FREE eBook Titles: Everyday, Mission: to Save lists 10 Free ebook titles to download on Amazon. These titles include recipe books, how to guides fiction and even children’s titles. Check in here each day to see what you can read for FREE.
- Save More with Rebate Apps:
Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping
coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then
start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great
money save tools here.
- Amazon Kindle First Program: Amazon Prime Members have access to the Kindle First. This program offers members the opportunity to read 2 not yet release Kindle titles for Free each month (non-prime members can pay $1.99 for two titles). See more details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.