- Schoola Online Consignment Savings: Schoola is a great online consignment site. Right now new members can get a free $10 credit to use toward their purchase.
You can use that along with a 20% off or 40% off promo code to save even more. See details on the codes here.
- BOGO 50% Off Crocs: Through Friday, you can score Buy One, Get One 50% off on Crocs. This also includes all sale items. See the deal here.
- Take the 365 Day Savings Challenge: Looking for a fun way to save this year and to show the kids the value of a penny? Take the 365 Day Savings Challenge.
By savings pennies each day, by the end of the year you will have almost $670 saved. Print a weekly tracker here.
- 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Costco Meal Plan: Check out this awesome meal plan package you can get recipes and shopping list to help you create 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Meals from Costco. The meals will only cost $150 total and the meal plan is as low as $1.49 to make it easier on you. There is also a more comprehensive meal plan with instructional videos and printables for $5. See all the details on this time saver plan here.
- After Christmas Clearance: The after Christmas clearance sales have
begun. And don't just think about decorations. Check out Mission: to
Save's list of 6 must buy items. #1 is brilliant! See the list here.
- Try Kroger ClickList: Kroger’s online grocery pickup services is now available in many locations in Central Ohio. Check out tips for ordering and get the service fee waived on your first 3 orders. See the details here.
- Daily Amazon FREE eBook Titles: Everyday, Mission: to Save lists 10 Free ebook titles to download on Amazon. These titles include recipe books, how to guides fiction and even children’s titles. Check in here each day to see what you can read for FREE.
- Save More with Rebate Apps:
Are you looking for ways to save at the grocery without clipping
coupons? Or want to make those paper coupons stretch further? Then
start using grocery rebate apps. See all the details on these great
money save tools here.
- Amazon Kindle First Program: Amazon Prime Members have access to the Kindle First. This program offers members the opportunity to read 2 not yet release Kindle titles for Free each month (non-prime members can pay $1.99 for two titles). See more details here.
- Dollar Tree Disney Finds: If you are throwing a Disney party for the kids or planning a trip to Disney World (think inexpensive pre-bought souvenirs), you will want to stop by the Dollar Tree. You can find a ton of great Disney items. Everything from stationery to personal care to games and toys. See everything I found on a recent trip here.